Sunday, May 21, 2006

Halfway There


So, I'm halfway done with college. I managed to complete this semester not as well as I'd hoped (of course), but much better than I'd have (honestly) expected. Fully a 3.0, with 20 units and 8-12 hours of lab a week. C+, B+, and the rest B's. Very solid, even if mediocre. However, there's no way in HELL I'm ever doing 20 units again. That was absurd, and caused me to become reclusive and more distant in many ways.

Event-wise, since I last updated, there was a bit of a going-on in the BCR elections, which I played a part in. I'm still not sure how I feel about it, but perhaps this time the ends may justify the means. I think I probably could have found a better but equally effective approach. Otherwise, the month has been one of projects and finals. I spent a lot of time with Sara, largely beginning with Special Dinner on the 29th, and I'm very happy right now with everything.

Despite the hell of the semester, and all its work, I am actually very very happy with it. The past few days have been amazing, and I'm not sure that I'll ever forget them. A spectacular way to end the school year.

And you know what? Next semester is just looking better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home